Trek to Morskie Oko and Mroźna cave
90€ (380 PLN)
Sometimes, to clear your head after a hard day’s work and enjoy breath-taking mountain landscapes it is not needed to go far abroad and take long, expensive holidays. In the South Western part of Poland there is a small, but significant mountain range- High Tatras. Beloved by all the Poles and travellers all around the World. WeWalk offers to go on a spectacular weekend trip and through 2 days and 2 nights see the main attractions of the Tatra Mountains – the crystal-clear lake Morskie Oko, the Mozna cave, rocky mountains and wild forests!
Of course, you can’t go to Southern Poland and not enjoy the warm hospitality and beautiful sights of Krakow and Zakopane, with tastings of local dishes and drinks with wonderful company.
Join our group and head up to the mountains as soon as possible!
This tour is suitable both for beginners and experienced tourists. This is an easy hike with lightweight equipment.
We stay in a comfortable hotel near the centre of Krakow and in authentic guest house in Zakopane, with a high level of service. In the rooms for 2 (optional for families 3 – 4) people. Nutritious breakfasts are held at the hotel.
THREE DAYS OF FULL ADVENTURES
SMALL GROUPS UP TO 20 persons
Key elements of the adventure
- Poland’s most famous and beautiful lake – Morskie Oko
- excursion to the Mozna Cave
- trekking in the High Tatras National Park
- authentic polish cuisine
- cosy Polish town of Zakopane
- excursion in the former royal capital of Poland – Krakow
- clean mountain air and great company
Included in the price
- transfer Krakow-Zakopane-Krakow
- Accommodation in a hotel in Krakow and authentic guest house in Zakopane
- entrance to sanctuaries and national parks
- guide services
- full informational support during the preparation for trek
- procurement of the necessary equipment (rental or purchase)
- first aid kit
- snacks on the route and dinners in restaurants
All of us meet up in the evening in Krakow and check into our hotel. We enjoy a free evening in the capital of Polish kings, try out authentic Polish cuisine, visit castles, churches, museums.
After a walk around the city, we head towards the famous Sea Eye – which rightfully deserves the title of the most beautiful lake in the Polish Tatras. After taking a small rest at a mountain mirror, we will do a trek up to the Black lake near Rysy, from which we will enjoy the magnificent view of the whole valley and to us already known lake Morskie Oko. In the evening we return to Zakopane.
We’ll get in touch with you.