Winter hike in the Polish Tatras
220€ (960 PLN)
During the winter season, outdoor enthusiasts rarely manage to coddle themselves with mountain adventures although they would really like to dip in a winter fairytale framed by fluffy spruces and snow-capped peaks. Polish Tatras is the answer. With the arrival of winter, the trekking season does not end, it is quite the opposite instead. On the many trails that are still open at this time of year you can take a break from the routine and walk through the most interesting places of this mountainous region. A trip to the High Tatras is a trip to the small Alps of Poland, where rocky mountains rise and astonishing views await.
We will be visiting all of the main gems of this region – from the majestic peak of Kasprowy Wierch, through the icy surface of the enchanting valley of the Five Polish Lakes to the renowned Morskie Oko, a lake that captivates every traveller who has had the chance to rest on its shores. During this experience we won’t be lacking comfort, on the contrary, we will be accommodated in cozy tourist shelters and we will treat our stomachs with hearty and delicious national dishes and mulled wine, therefore no need for us to carry many supplies. Can you already hear the crunch of fresh snow under your feet? The Tatras are waiting for you, adventurer!
This tour is suitable both for beginners and experienced tourists. This is an easy hike with lightweight equipment.
All of our overnight stays will take place in very comfortable and fully equipped mountain shelters. Meals will be arranged in mountain huts where you will have at your disposal a large menu of various national dishes. Travelers will be supplied with nutritious and balanced dry snacks during the day.
FOUR DAYS FULL OF ADVENTURES
SMALL GROUPS UP To 16 PEOPLE
Key elements of the adventure
- The most beautiful and famous lake in Poland – Morskie Oko.
- Conquer the summit of one of the Polish Tatras landmarks – Kasprowy Wierch (1987 m).
- Walk through the breathtaking Valley of Five Lakes.
- Distinctive Polish cuisine.
- Cozy Polish town of Zakopane.
- Excursion to the first royal capital of Poland – Krakow.
- Clean mountain air and great company.
Included in the price
- All transfers on the route
- Hostel accommodation in Zakopane
- Accommodation in mountain shelters
- Entrance to natural reserves and national parks
- Guide services
- Assistance and consultation when booking flights
- Full informational support in the process of preparation and packing for the hike
- Selection of the necessary equipment (rental or purchase)
- First aid kit
- Plane tickets (we are assisting with it)
- Meals in mountain huts (canteen)
- Schengen visa (if required)
The whole group meets in Krakow, from where we go to Zakopane by bus – the original capital of the Polish Tatras. Check-in at the hostel and visit to Krupówki – name of the center of this Gural town.
We leave the city on a mountain path leading to the top of Kasprowy Wierch (1987 m), which has rightfully earned the name of the trademark of the Polish Tatras. The top offers a fantastic panoramic view of the main Tatras ridge. Then we go down to our first mountain hut, where we will stay for the night.
Excursion to the valley of the Five Polish Lakes, one of the most beautiful places in Tatras. The path will not be difficult and we will be able to enjoy the icy surface of the lakes long before dusk.
After an early rise, we will head towards the famous Morskie Oko, the most beautiful lake in the Polish Tatras, also known as the mountain mirror. We will rise a little higher to the Black Staw lake under Rysy, from where a magnificent view of the entire valley and the Morskie Oko opens.
Afterwards returning to Zakopane, from where we will take bus back to Krakow, arriving in the very evening.
We’ll get in touch with you.