Trekking in the Canary Islands
Don’t wait for the Spring to come find you – fly for warmth and sun to the Islands of eternal Spring!
Don’t miss the chance to visit: Teide Volcano – the highest point in Spain (3718 m); Martian and lunar landscapes of Tenerife; travel across the Atlantic Ocean; tropical forests and majestic cliffs of Gran Canaria; dunes and surfing.
Still in doubt? Then think about Spanish paella, ripe exotic fruits and going back home with a golden tan.
All expenses on the islands are already included and everything is ready for your arrival. Your task is to immerse yourself in a state of happiness and pleasure.
An adventure in the Canary Islands does not require any additional preparation from your side. A significant part of the trip involves hiking along the developed routes in the mountainous part of the islands. Be prepared for simple, but rather long hikes of 5-8 hours a day, sometimes rising up to 1000m of altitude per day. But remember, every ascent is followed by a merry descent.
During these two weeks we’ll be accommodated in cozy 3 * hotels; mountain shelters with dormitories with shared kitchen and facilities and hostels in the islands’ capital cities. The weather on the islands of the Canary archipelago could be described as eternal summer, but do not forget that in order to climb Mount Teide you will need warm clothes. We also advise you to bring a raincoat – rainfall here is rare and short, but very intense.
TWELVE DAYS FULL OF ADVENTURES
SMALL GROUPS UP TO 16 persons
Key elements of the adventure
- Unique rocks De Garcia (renowned Finger of God). Climbing the highest peak in Spain – Teide Volcano (3718 m)
- Trekking in the volcanic valley
- Evening with Spanish paella and sangria for those who wish to join
- Trekking in the tropics
- Roque Nublo rocks
- Surfing on the Atlantic coast
- Endless dunes in Maspalomas
Included in the price
- Breakfast and snacks during the entire trip, dinner at the Altavista shelter.
- All transfers between two islands
- Ferry Tenerife – Gran Canaria
- Accommodation in hotels, hostels and shelters
- Permits to all reserves and to Volcano Teide
- Guide services
- Consultation and selection of plane tickets
- Full information support in the process of preparation and packing for the hike
- Selection of the necessary equipment (rental or purchase)
- First aid kit
- Plane tickets
- Astronomical observation in Teide National Park
- Meals in cafes and restaurants
- Schengen visa (if required)
We’ll get in touch with you.